Welcome to CorpusCALL
A EuroCALL SIG
| | The three levels of access are described here.
|The Eurocall Corpus SIG is an organisation committed to promoting the use of corpora in language teaching. This website is its primary address, and functions as a portal to published resources, hosts synchronous and asynchronous discussions, allows members to share their experiences and resources, and allows people to find their perfect match for project collaboration. |
The aims of the CorpusCALL SIG are:
- To enable members to share information on applications of corpora in language learning and teaching.
- To take advantage of the international membership of EUROCALL to share information on applications in as many languages as possible.
- To gather information on work in progress, projects and products of members of the SIG and disseminate it via the website of the SIG.
- To participate actively in EUROCALL conferences and contribute articles on this field to EUROCALL-related publications.
- To organise EUROCALL pre-conference workshops.
- To encourage invitations for members of the group to visit each other's institutions with a view to developing collaboration.
- To develop joint funded projects.
- To liaise with the BAAL Corpus Linguistics SIG and with the Teaching and Language Corpora (TaLC) conference on matters of mutual interest.
CorpusCALL SIG Committee Chair
University of Tübingen
University of Murcia